About Me

My photo
What should I say about me? I love films of all sorts, films from all era's and genera's. I love pop corn films my favorite would be Iron Man, but I have a deeper love for this art from. That goes far beyond the glitz and glam of Hollywood, but if you like twilight, then I am sorry to say this is not the blog for you. I prefer films with actors who don’t suck. (Pun intended) The films I enjoy are strange and some what disturbing. To those who have tender sensibilities; this is also not the place for you. Reason being the F-word and other swear words will be prevalent in my posts. But this is not only about films, but books, television shows, video games and what ever else may come to my mind. So sit back and enjoy.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sucker punch





Sucker Punch the latest film by Zack Snyder , acclaimed director of 300 and Watchmen, staring Vanessa Hudgens  as Blondie, Emily Browning Baby Doll, Abbie Cornish as Sweet pea, Jena Malone as Rocket and Jamie Chung as Amber. The film tells the story of a young women who after her beloved mothers death is sent to a mental clinic by her abusive step father. Well imprisoned with in the asylum she begins to invasion her self and friends as an elite fighting force, fighting there way through a series of obstacles in order to gain there freedom. The alternate world they imagine is in fact the key to their freedom in the harsh reality they are forced to live in.
Since I first saw the trailer released back in mid October I knew this was going to be the one film I just had to watch next year. The reasons well just see for your self, trust me this movie will be a visual feast for the eyes and senses. It is safe to say that this will be Zack Snyder’s best film to date, unlike his previous films such as Dawn of the Dead, a remake of the original 1960’s classic zombie film, and 300 and Watchmen both of which are adaptations of two amazing graphic novels. Sucker Punch will be his first original project 
 I will write more about this film at a later date, but for now I will leave you with a little taste of this amazing movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment